Latest Movie :

Dog Training-Perfect Pooch System

{[['']]}
I want to welcome you to our site and tell you a little about myself.   - I love dogs. In fact, I love them so much that several years ago I quit my corporate job to devote all my time to training dogs. I wanted to follow my passion and so I sacrificed a high paying job to do what I love best - and I've never been happier!

I'm a Certified Professional Dog Trainer (CPDT) through the widely respected Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers.
Years ago when I first got involved with dogs I didn't like the methods most dog trainers were using. I don't use fear, force, intimidation or pain in any of my training methods. Instead I rely on clicker training as well as positive reinforcement to train my dogs. I feel that my methods allow you to teach your dog quickly and at the same time foster a life long relationship between you and your dog.

I currently share my life with 5 dogs - 4 of which have been adopted because they were about to get put down. They love doing dog sports like: rally obedience, agility, fly ball, musical freestyle, freestyle flying discs, and we're even part of the Presidents choice super dog team that travels the country entertaining our fans..........Please -up From Here
Share this article :

لاتنسوا الاعجاب بصفحاتنا على الفيس بوك

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. جديد حلقات المسلسلات التركية - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger