Latest Movie :

Liver Disease In Your Dog

{[['']]}
Liver Disease does NOT have to be a Death Sentence!

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

When my Vet came in to the examining room and told me the blood tests didn't look good and that my cocker, Norman, needed a more extensive test - I was shocked.

The next blood test confirmed that Norman had a liver problem but we didn't know how bad it was. Initial treatment was to stop arthritis medication, take antibiotics and feed prescription diet food.

A week later he was worse. He swelled up like a balloon and I thought I was going to lose him in days or a week.

We did an ultra sound to see how bad his liver was damaged. It was small and scarred showing cirrhosis - the final stages of liver disease. A biopsy wasn't done because my Vet didn't think Norman would live a month and there was no use to spend more money on a dying dog. He said there was nothing else to do. 
 I went home devastated and crying like he had already died.

Then I got on the Internet and read every article and bought every book I could find that had something about liver disease. I didn't find anything that focused entirely on liver disease so I compiled all the information and started applying it.

I figured I had nothing to lose and my dog to gain.

The results of my research, trial and error, and ultimate success in healing Norman's liver disease .......Please -up From Here

Share this article :

لاتنسوا الاعجاب بصفحاتنا على الفيس بوك

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. جديد حلقات المسلسلات التركية - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger